At Ocean Automotive we pride ourselves on delivering the best customer experience, having the best reputation and being the best employer, which can only be achieved by recruiting committed, talented individuals and by nurturing and motivating all our staff to be the best they can be.
To deliver a customer experience as prestigious as the brands we represent.
There are four key values that underpin our business and people. Our teams live and breathe these day in, day out, bringing our business to life.
Why join our team?
Working at Ocean Automotive means you get to work for a team which includes two of the world’s most premium brands, Audi and Volvo, as well as our award-winning accident repair centres.
You will work with some of the most knowledgeable and passionate individuals in the automotive industry.
Our team has described us as large showrooms with a family feel. Our people not only love working for their brand but working across businesses to help each other out.
Don’t believe us? Read our reviews.
Reasons to join us:
- Working in state-of-the-art facilities
- Amazing, passionate and friendly people to call your colleagues and friends
- Training and development designed to provide opportunities for you
- Genuine opportunities to build your career – check out our success stories
- Amazing Apprenticeships with leading brands
At Ocean Automotive we truly believe in promotion from within and developing and nurturing our own talent. We operate various Apprenticeships across all our businesses, and they vary in length between 2 – 4 years, during which time you will be employed by one of our dealerships and attend block training at the appropriate college/manufacturer training academy.
To apply, you need to have either attained or have predicted grades of C, Level 4 or equivalent in at least four subjects including English, Mathematics and a Science.
We currently offer the following Apprenticeships:
- Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship
- Bodyshop Apprenticeship
- Finance Apprenticeships
At the end of your Apprenticeship you will have achieved NVQ level 3 in your chosen field.
We offer class-leading training and a work environment where enthusiasm and dedication are rewarded. Check out our success stories for some truly inspiration apprenticeship stories.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- The Essential Pension with Aviva
- Life Assurance
- Health Plan giving you access to medical, optical, dental, GP service and Professional counselling
- Industry leading uncapped commission for sales specialists
- Branded Uniform (Role Relevant)
- Team Discounts on car purchases, servicing, MOT and parts
- Discounted treatments in our Showroom Salon (Poole based only)
- Car Benefit Scheme (brand specific) option to lease a brand new Audi/Volvo
- Access to Private 111 service and Second Medical Opinion
At Ocean Automotive, we are pleased to support a selection of charities from those in the local area, to larger national and international charities. We support these charities with a number of fundraising initiatives including quiz nights, Christmas jumper day and various events.